Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My book club for kids wiki.... PLEASE CONTRIBUTE

Righto, as we continue down the ICT journey we've been asked to start a wiki.

I have... but I was curious.... How can we evaluate the value of an online tool unless it becomes real and truly interactive and collaborative.

So I've decided to make my website and my wiki an online book club for toddlers and small kids and adults in our search to find the 100 best books of all time for busy mum's and dad's in the real world. Not the ones that top sales lists but the ones that really engage reader and listener at the end of every busy day.

It's something quite dear to my own heart as I love books and I especially love reading to my kids and having been out of the workforce for so long it was the only thing I felt I could be truly knowledgeable about.

So PLEASE if you have time in all the madness that is ICT's for Learning Design have a look and contribute. Tell me the book you loved reading as a child or a book you love reading to your own child, students, nieces nephews whatever.

Reflections will come in time.

http://vanessahemson.wikispaces.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment